Nominate aer invited for inspirational students, tireless teachers or invaluable community groups as part of the LB Haringey education awards.
Judges are looking for examples of:
- Outstanding improvement brought about by personal/team determination and ability, including the overcoming of barriers to progress
- Responsiveness to the needs of pupils, customers or community stakeholders
- Effective and imaginative use of resources, including, where appropriate, the use of information and communications technology
- Tangible evidence of change and improvement that is significant in relation to activities undertaken
- Achievements that can be drawn upon widely elsewhere
Anyone can make a nomination: Parents, teaching and non teaching school staff, council staff, pupils, businesses, community groups and residents are all able to suggest someone for an award.
Let's celebrate our succesful local educators.
Full details on the LB Haringey website.