We will be back on September 6th at the Myddleton Road Market, 11am-4pm.
We will be made up of 4 stalls this month and will be adding Zero Carbon Kids to our list in addition to Edible London, ZMN22's refills, MSA Skincare and WeFil.
- household cleaning refills;
- reusable, washable, cotton face masks handmade locally;
- other zero waste products such as soap bars, tooth tabs, toothbrushes, etc. ;
- fruit & veg from Edible London;
- pre loved children's clothes
- natural, locally handmade skincare products.
You also have many other choices from the stalls at the Myddleton Road Market - plenty of food producers and street foods.
Please, don't forget your containers and carrier bags :)
The market will run following government guidelines. Please, do your best to keep yourself and others safe too.
We're looking forward to being back and seeing everyone.