A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green
Our cleaner Veronica is local and an excellent cleaner... we don't have pets, but it might be worth dropping her a text?
Hi Lindsay, I am also local and looking for a reliable cleaner [no pets].
Will text Veronica as well if that is all right.
I'd be interested - But am also interested to know what is the criteria to label one a good cleaner ?
1. Reliability - what does this mean ? does it mean - if the cleaner was a car - he/she would be a Toyota [ metaphorically speaking]
2. What are the rates (hourly) ?
3. What cleaning products ? - brand names ..
4. I am untidy - would they tidy up ?
5. Are the organised ?
6. Are they honest ? what does this mean ?
7. What happens with Brexit ?
Not meant to insult - Just have these thoughts in my muddled mind - whilst hunting for a cleaner ...
A nested Jest loaded with good , honest intent