Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Hello everyone,

Due to a rapidly expanding family we need to convert the loft of our Bounds Green terraced house into a bedroom.

Has anyone had a loft conversion done recently? Which builder did you use and can you recommend them (or warn against them....)? Any other helpful advice about the pleasures and pitfalls of this type of project would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Toby

Views: 3217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the contact details, I'll give Robin a call. Also I appreciate the offer of further advice on the quotes - I can see this is a complicated business (unless you leave everything to a loft company and pay the premium) - think I'll be needing all the help I can get. Looks like the first step is deciding what we want/need and getting the plans done....

Toby

Hi Toby.

Who did you end up going with for your loft conversion? Did you have a separate architect and builder?

We've chosen a loft conversion company that we'd like to use. Unfortunately, the architect they normally use is currently unavailable. The alternative is twice as expensive, and doesn't have any experience working with Enfield Council.

Would you be able to share the details of the architect from Cockfosters that's mentioned in this thread?

Many thanks.

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

© 2019   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...