Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Hi All,

I need somebody to come and have a look at a damp wall - I'm not sure where the damp is getting in to be honest. I don't think it is pipes so I imagine it is external either from the roof or loose pointing. Can anybody recommend someone who might be able to help?


Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i've used these people

Hi Amanda,

Excellent thank you for this!


Hi Emma, sorry to hear you are having trouble.  Please see my post from the other day here:  

I'd highly recommend speaking to Peter who runs the Heritage House website.  They are based in Somerset but they have a London team who can come out and have a look.  After a half hour conversation with Peter on the phone, I'm not sure there is anything about damp he doesn't know!

Good luck!


Hi Liz,

This is so useful thank you!




Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

© 2019   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...