A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green
You are all invited to our Harringay Block Party!
Meet your neighbours, tuck into delicious street food, enjoy live music, and support local artists at the very first Harringay Block Party – a mini street festival brimming with Harringay talent!
Portland Gardens, N4 (just behind Harringay Green Lanes station) will be closed to traffic for the day, in order to host lots of stalls and entertainers, including a few faces you’ll recognise from Harringay and Tottenham Green Markets. Entry is free, do bring the kids – there’s plenty of entertainment for them – and dogs are welcome too!
We’ve been working hard for months to bring you a packed line-up and it’d be fantastic to have a huge turnout, particularly as we’d like to make it an annual celebration. Let’s just hope the weather holds up.
Get in touch if you have any questions – or you’d like to get involved: follow @HarringayParty on Twitter or email us on email@example.com.
Here’s who’s going to be feeding, drinking and entertaining you:
Art and entertainment:
• Local artists will be showcasing their skills and selling their work at our indoor art exhibition. We do encourage everyone to buy the art and support the artists
• Local choir Kitsch N Sync (kitschinsync.co.uk)
• Children’s activities
• Dance band Millie and the Millionaires, featuring dancers from Swing Patrol (swingpatrol.co.uk)
• Dance act by the kids from Monsters Dance Company
*DJ playing some cool tunes
Food and drink:
* Steak sandwiches and fries by Beef and Liberty (twitter.com/beefandliberty_)
* Vietnamese fare from SIN (salvationinnoodles.co.uk)
* Gourmet burgers from Burger Lab
* Wood-fired pizzas by Peel and Chimney (peelandchimney.co.uk)
* Mama’s Jerk Station with Caribbean street food (mamasjerkstation.com)
* Indian street food from France and Noonan (franceandnoonan.com)
* Pork dishes galore with Pigger and Better (piggerandbetter.co.uk)
* Gourmet cheese toasties by The Cheese Truck (@CheeseTruckLDN)
* Ribs, Ribs, Ribs by Miss P's Barbecue (@misspsbarbecue)
* American Italian street food by Capish (Capish.co.uk)
* Wholesome salads and raw cakes by FoodZen
* Vegetarian roti's by Lydia
* Delectable cakes and desserts by Kooky Bakes (kookybakes.com)
* Wine from natural, biodynamic and small producer wines selected by L'Atypique (latypiquewines.com)
* Coffee, specialist tea and cocktails by Craving Coffee (cravingcoffee.co.uk)
* Craft ales and soft drinks bar
We look forward to seeing EVERYONE from 12pm-6pm on the 27th!