A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green
Many people haven't been informed of the changes being proposed by Haringey to the CPZ in our area.
Some of the headlines:
- They are increasing the residents permit costs exponentially.
- They are increasing the cost of visitors permits and cancelling 1 hour permits
-They want to bring in an 'all day permit' fro £3.50 so MORE people can park in our roads
- They want to increase the concessionary age from 60 to 65.
- The alleged consultation was 2 weeks in Feb and hardly anyone received any information- so we have had no time and most people have had no information.
- They are introducing a workers permit, so if you have a workman it will cost £20 per day!
If you didn't know about this you need to look at Haringeys website- they are trying to bring this all in now, without any proper community consultation.
The same mind-set and methodology that drove the HDV. Come May 3rd - you know what to do!
I'd missed this - thanks very much for flagging up.