Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Cat sitter/ House sitter - Any local recommendations ( one week April 2017)

Hello all,

If anyone knows of a reliable trustworthy person who would be able to live in to look after our cat from 7th to 14th April while we are away, we'd love to hear about them. We're looking for someone who may be able to live in to work/spend time at our place as company for our cat called Mog. If anyone has a son/daughter back from university or other local friend that is interested in this we'd pay the going rate. We'd prefer someone who has looked after cats before. Thanks for any ideas. 

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi A Norton

I can cat sit from late afternoon Saturday 8th April until Friday 14th if that is any use.

I have experience cat sitting before.

Andrea

Just wanted to say that Andrea is an extremely trustworthy, tidy and responsible person who has often house and pet sat for local families.  I would have no hesitation in leaving my house under her care.  She is resourceful and would cope well with any emergencies.

Best regards

Alison Miller

Hello Andrea, Thanks so much for replying.

That sounds perfect. Let me know your rates and if you'd like to pop round to meet us and Mog. 

Give me a ring and perhaps we can meet this sunday or one evening next week when suits you. Thanks,

Amy    07790212692

Hi Amy

Great.  I charge £8 a night, so for the 6 nights it would be £48, if that's OK with you.  I can visit this Sunday at around 6pm. 

I expect you to provide all the cat food, but will cater for myself.

Looking forward to your reply.

Andrea    07903 397 806

That sounds perfect. 

My husband, Andrew will be there and fingers crossed, me too as I am travelling back from South London so I hope we can meet at the same time. Thanks again, Amy and Andrew

Hi Amy and Andrew

Great.  So could you text me your address and postcode.  And I'll see you at 6ish tonight.

Andrea

RSS

Advertising: (Click for details)

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

My Bowes Park

Read about the amazing local history project by Sound Delivery.

© 2017   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...