Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Hello
Can anyone recommend a good bathroom fitter please?

I live on Marlborough Road and although the bathroom is relatively small, it's still in need of a full refurb and after contacting 9 companies I've yet to receive a quote since October!
Plumbers obviously very much in demand!.
Floor to roof tiles need removing, new bathroom suite installing, tiling, flooring and plastering- a total job.

Any recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Views: 511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nico 07971924270 did 2 bathrooms for me. I was VERY happy. He is very thorough and paid attention to detail. He works alone.
Try Oscar of Searock on Whittington Road. He fitted new taps in my small bathroom. It was a difficult job but he didn't give up or charge extra. Used to be a deep sea diver in the Navy where he got his training. He is going to tile my bathroom.

Do you have his number. How did the bathroom turn out?

Hi - how did you get on? I need a new bathroom and would love to find someone recommended,

Hi I just had my bathroom fitted. it was a fantastic job and really reasonably priced. He was patient and listened to what I needed and did an exceptional job. He was recommended by a friend of mine.

His name is Tom Cleary 

email: tomcleary@hotmail.co.uk

Mobile: 07425872664

Hope this helps !

Brilliant - thanks - I'll give him a go...

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

My Bowes Park

Read about the amazing local history project by Sound Delivery.

© 2019   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...