Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

All Discussions Tagged 'tree' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone tell me the approx time for xmas tree switch on today please?

I cannot find the info anywhere also come across several posts saying that the market finishes st either 4pm, 5pm or 6pm! What time does it…

Started by Suellen edgar

0 Dec 3, 2017

Bounds Green Christmas Tree

Nice to see a Christmas Tree up on the Green. Don't know who put it there but whoever did add it thanks for the effort. Maybe we should get…

Started by Tara

6 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Bal Singh

Christmas Tree Recycling

So with the festivities over for another year Its time to take down the decorations and recycle your Christmas tree.   Both Enfield and Har…

Started by Administrator

0 Jan 2, 2014

Saving the Minchenden Oak

We recently celebrated 400 years of the New River running through our neighbourhood, but there is an even older local landmark just a short…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Nov 14, 2013

Have you seen what's happening at Palmers Green Triangle?

Work is underway at Palmers Green Triangle to make improvements to the traffic island in advance of a potentially bigger reconstruction of…

Started by Administrator

5 Oct 25, 2013

Best place to buy a real Christmas Tree locally

OK ... its beginning to look a lot like Christmas (and feel like it too with the cold weather) so ... where should I go locally to buy a go…

Started by John Mellor

10 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Edward Swift

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

My Bowes Park

Read about the amazing local history project by Sound Delivery.

© 2019   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...