All Discussions Tagged 'gardener' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

garden help wanted

Can anyone recommend someone to help in my garden? Basically I just need someone to dig over some of the beds and remove weeds, and level s…

Started by Diana Ferguson

5 May 24, 2016
Reply by Diana Ferguson

Gardener wanted

Hi, I'm looking for a gardener to sort out my back garden. It needs cutting back and tidying up. Can anyone recommend one? We're in Livings…

Started by Carlos Rodrigues

7 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Caroline Green

Gardening handy man

Hi I am looking for a gardening handyman but not a landscape gardener. We have a relatively easy garden but are so busy working it's becomi…

Started by Tamara Coyle

1 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Mat Riches

garden wall builder needed

I've checked the forums but there is nothing up to date.  I need someone to repair a broken brick gatepost.  All the bricks are there and m…

Started by Thuranie Aruliah

1 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Claire Fitzmaurice

Landcape Gardner/ Gardener

Hi, I'm looking for a landscape gardener to work their magic on a very small space in Bounds Green on a limited budget.  If you know anyone…

Started by Jude Habib

5 May 29, 2014
Reply by Jude Habib

Local gardening company

Hi there. We're looking to level a section of our garden and get it turfed.  Can anyone recommend a good local gardening company to do this…

Started by Paul Reynolds

4 May 28, 2014
Reply by EyeInTheSky

urgent need of a handyman

Hi!   I am in need of a good all round handyman willing to do a variety of odd jobs much needed around the house! Could anyone please give…

Started by miranda andrea

9 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Dane Buckman

Garden troubles

Hey all I moved into my current place back in October and within a few weeks we had managed to clear a really overgrown part of our garden…

Started by Pat Casey

2 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Liz Douglas

Local Gardener Needed

Can anyone recommend a good gardener to help us tidy & clear our small but high maintenance garden? Many thanks.

Started by Tracy Webber

9 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Caroline Simpson

Gardener needed

Hello everyone - it's that time of year again when everything in the garden suddenly goes wild and rampant!  I'm in need of someone to cut…

Started by Trish Dyson

1 May 10, 2011
Reply by Richard McKeever

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Events

February 2021
SMTWTFS

Elsewhere on the Web

Translate this website

© 2021   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...