Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

All Discussions Tagged 'food' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zero Market N22 - Launch 1st June

Hello, I just thought I'd let you know we are launching a zero waste market at Heartlands High School. We are currently still looking for s…

Started by Ana Remigio

0 Apr 24

Pop up at Hot Milk

Get yourselves down to a very special Andalusian Tavern pop up hosted by our very own chef Boris! Born in Andalusia and raised in Madrid Bo…

Started by sam lassman

0 Sep 11, 2018

Pop up at Hot Milk

Get yourselves down to a very special Andalusian Tavern pop up hosted by our very own chef Boris! Born in Andalusia and raised in Madrid Bo…

Started by sam lassman

0 Sep 11, 2018

Revealed: London's worst (and best) boroughs for takeaway hygiene

The latest data is reported in the London Evening Standard, CLICK HERE LBEnfield and LBHavering are alleged to have the third highest prop…

Started by Donald Smith

0 Feb 18, 2017

Local pizza recommendations

We've tried quite a few local pizza places and chain delivery services but Napoli Pizza on Palace Gates Road is now our firm favourite, alm…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

15 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Kotan

Free Salsa Passes and FREE Social at Mum's Bistro this Wednesday!

Hola Bowes & Bounders, A couple of  announcements for you lovely people... Salsa With Sureka has 2 FREE spaces for ladies at Salsa Sund…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Feb 29, 2016

WANTED: Neighbours to exchange good food with

Hello lovely locals - OLIO is *finally* launched in North London! If you download the App you'll see just a village over neighbours are giv…

Started by Saasha Celestial-One

5 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Liz Bell

Wanted: Neighbours who love food and hate waste

Our free community food sharing app OLIO is now available across ALL of Haringey, Hackney, Islington & Camden. Since it launched in a t…

0 Oct 7, 2015

curious?

Curious what kind of (mostly free) food is on OLIO - The Food Sharing Revolution? Take a look to see all 508 items added since July...and i…

0 Aug 30, 2015

Wood Green Marks & Spencer slated for closure

MP Catherine West has started a petition and is going to see M&S execs so if you'd like to see the store remain open -- and improve ple…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

30 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

My Bowes Park

Read about the amazing local history project by Sound Delivery.

© 2019   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...