Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

All Discussions Tagged 'events' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baby activities?

Hello!  We're moving to Warwick Road from HIghgate in about a month I was brought up in North London so know the area quite well. We have…

Started by sam lassman

6 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Lucy Taylor

Stylish Fashionistas at Talkies, Bowes and Bounds.

Last Friday a group of north London's finest dressed style leaders attended the Talkies Bowes and Bounds screening of "Iris"  -a documentar…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Oct 12, 2015

CUBAN FURY - first Talkies at Bowes and Bounds event of the autumn season

Tickets now on sale for CUBAN FURY at Bounds Green Bowls and Tennis Club. Book tickets (£5) here https://goo.gl/jeMFiK  Friday 11September.…

Started by David Williamson

2 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

Help needed on 18th July ~ Finsbury Gardens Festival (Fins Feste)

Free Family Festival on July 18th - 2.30 – 6.00 Volunteers needed. Can you help us get it ready or clear up after? Do you have an hour or t…

Started by Nicki Della Porta

0 Jun 17, 2015

Talkies Community Cinema in Bowes and Bounds....

Talkies comes to Bowes and Bounds on Friday 24 April at the Bounds Green Bowls & Tennis Club. The event is part of the HERE film festiv…

Started by David Williamson

12 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by David Williamson

Underage Gig Venues

Hello. My son attends Alexandra Park School and is part of band. They are mostly 14 years of age. They have performed several gigs at the…

Started by brighid langtry

12 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by brighid langtry

Beginners' Capoeira Class

Hi Everyone I have been looking for a beginners' capoeira class for children & adults in the area and there are none. Fortunately, I've…

Started by Zaza S

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by Zaza S

WWF's Earth Hour

I was wondering if anyone is doing anything for this year's Earth Hour on Saturday, 31 March. The idea is to switch off lights and electri…

Started by Maria Huybens

0 Mar 23, 2012

Opening times this week at The Step

We’ve been open for just under two weeks and it has been an amazing whirlwind! It’s been ace meeting so many lovely locals and Bowes Park v…

Started by Nell Riches

7 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Mat Riches

The Step update

Hi all We've been busy adding updating our website and just this morning opened it up to the great god Google so we thought you'd like to k…

Started by Nell Riches

8 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Trish Dyson

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

© 2019   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...