Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Caroline Simpson's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a quickie... I gather from someone who knows about Hindu customs and religion t…"

Caroline Simpson replied Jun 18 to Food for the Gods?

1 Jun 18
Reply by Caroline Simpson

"Depends on how long you need it to be... but I have one on a wheel that you could bo…"

Caroline Simpson replied Mar 11 to Borrow a water hose for a week?

2 Mar 13
Reply by Suellen edgar

"Dear Bernadette, While I do not want this to turn into some sort of on-line argument…"

Caroline Simpson replied Jan 5 to REINSTATE RIGHT TURN ON THE TOP OF BOUNDS GREEN WHITTINGTON ROAD "JUNCTION

17 Jan 5
Reply by Bernadette Osman

"Gosh, you have lived here a long time, Bernadette, and must have seen a great deal o…"

Caroline Simpson replied Jan 1 to REINSTATE RIGHT TURN ON THE TOP OF BOUNDS GREEN WHITTINGTON ROAD "JUNCTION

17 Jan 5

"I live on the bend of Whittington not far from the Bounds Green Road junction.  When…"

Caroline Simpson replied Jan 1 to REINSTATE RIGHT TURN ON THE TOP OF BOUNDS GREEN WHITTINGTON ROAD "JUNCTION

17 Jan 5

"Thanks Peter.  I was not belittling their aggressive actions.  It must have been hor…"

Caroline Simpson replied Sep 27, 2019 to Beware - aggressive Bike Gang Nightingale Gardens

7 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by Marta

"Yesterday afternoon these two lads and one other were with their bikes in the kiddie…"

Caroline Simpson replied Sep 27, 2019 to Beware - aggressive Bike Gang Nightingale Gardens

7 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by Marta

"Dear Ann and all, There is already a Rota for the New River Path, plus the Garden an…"

Caroline Simpson replied Aug 11, 2019 to Helping the river and making this world more beautiful

10 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by Ann Walsh

"It would be helpful for children and small adults if there was a handrail at a lower…"

Caroline Simpson replied Jun 19, 2019 to £80,000 to improve Bowes Park station

30 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Daniel Cowan

"Bridie's funeral will be held at St Paul's Catholic Church, Wood Green, on Monday Ju…"

Caroline Simpson replied Jun 19, 2019 to Bridie Dyllon died on Sunday 2nd

1 Jun 19, 2019
Reply by Caroline Simpson

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

Events

July 2020
SMTWTFS

© 2020   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...