Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Basil Clarke's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"The North London Waste Authority board will be meeting on Thursday afternoon (online…"

Basil Clarke replied Jun 22 to Seven North London councils funding a huge new incinerator that will undermine climate action

5 Jul 2
Reply by Matthew Kitching

"Thanks, Richard.  I've passed that on.  It looks like a very useful resource.  Cheer…"

Basil Clarke replied Aug 5, 2016 to Any advice on finding a childminder?

3 Oct 14, 2019
Reply by Kiby

"A petition to try to save the Wolves Lane centre has so far gathered 1600 votes, but…"

Basil Clarke replied Mar 11, 2016 to Save Wolves Lane Horticultural Centre

2 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Richard Matz

"I got 40% for Palmers Green ward.  I badly underestimated the number of Christians a…"

Basil Clarke replied Jul 24, 2014 to How well do you know your area?

5 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Michael Dawson

"I'm not Alan and I don't suppose he will agree with what I'm saying here - though he…"

Basil Clarke replied Feb 24, 2014 to The Enfield Experiment - radical ideas to tackle economic decline.

35 Feb 27, 2014

"Hear, hear!  That would be a civilised society, of the sort that we were working tow…"

Basil Clarke replied Feb 8, 2014 to The Enfield Experiment - radical ideas to tackle economic decline.

35 Feb 27, 2014

"Alan Sitkin is one of very few politicians who are taking practical initiatives to h…"

Basil Clarke replied Feb 7, 2014 to The Enfield Experiment - radical ideas to tackle economic decline.

35 Feb 27, 2014

"How long before Theresa May decides that Alan Sitkin is a communist and therefore ta…"

Basil Clarke replied Feb 4, 2014 to The Enfield Experiment - radical ideas to tackle economic decline.

35 Feb 27, 2014

"Featherstone's vote is an absolute disgrace, especially for someone "representing" r…"

Basil Clarke replied Dec 24, 2013 to Food banks, Poverty & Our Local MP

7 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

"Enfield Council have now published the minutes of the Planning Panel meeting on 28th…"

Basil Clarke replied Mar 17, 2013 to Fight the flats and the mass overdevelopment of Bowes Ward by Notting Hill

15 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Basil Clarke

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

© 2020   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...