Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Alison M's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"We used Abbott's Guttering some time ago and were happy with them.  Nice guy. https:…"

Alison M replied Sep 9 to Gutters

1 Sep 9
Reply by Alison M

"Just wanted to say that Andrea is an extremely trustworthy, tidy and responsible per…"

Alison M replied Mar 23, 2017 to Cat sitter/ House sitter - Any local recommendations ( one week April 2017)

6 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Andie Phillips

"So sorry to hear about this Simon, and many thanks for letting people know.  Hope th…"

Alison M replied Nov 22, 2015 to Being shot (with an airgun) in Ally Pally

2 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Deirdre Stowell-Smith

"Hi Kate I've got 2 music stands (just the foldaway metal sort) which you are most we…"

Alison M replied Nov 7, 2015 to Community Choir needs your Help!

2 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Kate Franzmann

"Looks great - well done.  With my proof-reading hat on, you may want to correct the…"

Alison M replied Jul 29, 2015 to The Prince

98 May 9, 2016
Reply by Alex

"Caroline’s hollyhocks make a fabulous display – I often see people taking photos of…"

Alison M replied Jul 6, 2015 to Nightingale Gardens Does anynone know its history?

9 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

"Awful story in Evening Standard today - landlord of The Prince jailed for 10 years f…"

Alison M replied Feb 4, 2015 to The Prince

98 May 9, 2016
Reply by Alex

"Thanks so much for your detailed reply Donald. On the advice of some neighbours I to…"

Alison M replied Dec 13, 2014 to Dry cleaner recommendation please

2 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Alison M

"Thanks for organising it Richard.  It was a great get-together and I look forward to…"

Alison M replied Nov 22, 2014 to Bowes and Bounds Social evening

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Alison M

"Lovely pictures Elizabeth.  There are also a load of snake's head fritillary in a ve…"

Alison M replied Apr 10, 2014 to Spring!

1 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Alison M

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

© 2019   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...