Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Tara's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I am in desperate need of a carpenter/handyman. Can you add his contact details?"

Tara replied Dec 4, 2015 to Handyman?

13 Mar 2
Reply by Nicholas Dixon

"Dear Jeremy Unfortunately didn't find anyone suitable so ended up going to an agency…"

Tara replied Aug 28, 2015 to Part Time Book Keeper

2 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Tara

"Cat update: Today when I went in my garden I was surprised to discover the cat in th…"

Tara replied Jul 30, 2015 to Anyone missing a black cat with white patch & paws?

11 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Leigh

"The cat came round this evening and was not wearing a collar so not Tracy's cat.  An…"

Tara replied Jul 24, 2015 to Anyone missing a black cat with white patch & paws?

11 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Leigh

"Hi Anna. For some reason when I reply on live chat it is not showing now. "

Tara replied Jul 24, 2015 to Anyone missing a black cat with white patch & paws?

11 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Leigh

"OK will check if he comes tonight :-) "

11 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Leigh

"I mean I think they look the same. Could be the angle of the photo. Where do you liv…"

11 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Leigh

"Hi Everyone. At the moment Thursday after work looking best for me. As long as I don…"

Tara replied Jan 26, 2015 to Anybody looking for running partners or to start up a small running club in Bounds Green/Bowes Park area?

20 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Paul

"I have run up to 6 miles in the past but I have not been running for a while. At the…"

Tara replied Jan 24, 2015 to Anybody looking for running partners or to start up a small running club in Bounds Green/Bowes Park area?

20 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Paul

"I would like to run but can't commit to too many evenings/mornings. Maybe once or tw…"

Tara replied Jan 24, 2015 to Anybody looking for running partners or to start up a small running club in Bounds Green/Bowes Park area?

20 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Paul

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

© 2019   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...