Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

LJD's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Just walked past fresh fly tipping on Herbert Road (double digit incident this year)…"

LJD replied Jul 11 to Myddleton Road - Fines for tables and chairs!

22 Jul 13
Reply by Richard Matz

"Access for all should be a priority. A toilet (opened/locked daily) would be good. S…"

LJD replied Jun 28 to £80,000 to improve Bowes Park station

30 Jul 30
Reply by Daniel Cowan

"I am getting seriously fed up with this. Ive just walked down the path. The bin is f…"

LJD replied Apr 30 to New River Path

6 May 3
Reply by Caroline Simpson

"My card got stuck in the cash point once. A passerby helped me get it out along with…"

LJD replied Oct 16, 2018 to Avoid Tesco Express CashPoint - Please Read and Share

7 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Richard Matz

"My words? You said people faced with harsh conditions might find themselves over ind…"

LJD replied Oct 11, 2017 to pigs who have to be reminded to pick their sh** up

12 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Kate Franzmann

"MICHAEL, so according to you, if I live under terrible conditions, I can wake up eac…"

LJD replied Oct 8, 2017 to pigs who have to be reminded to pick their sh** up

12 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Kate Franzmann

"Unfortunately Michelle is right. It is Eastern European men who I countlessly witnes…"

LJD replied Oct 7, 2017 to pigs who have to be reminded to pick their sh** up

12 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Kate Franzmann

"Junko I also suggest joining haringey online and posting the same question. Its a mu…"

LJD replied Sep 28, 2017 to RE Piccolino cafe restaurant. Could anyone advise me, please?

22 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Jo

"Poor you.  This is anti social behaviour and I'm shocked the council aren't doing an…"

LJD replied Sep 24, 2017 to RE Piccolino cafe restaurant. Could anyone advise me, please?

22 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Jo

"First thing you need to start doing already if you haven't done is log everything.  …"

LJD replied Sep 24, 2017 to RE Piccolino cafe restaurant. Could anyone advise me, please?

22 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Jo

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

© 2019   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...