Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Hutch Well by my reckoning that's exactly THREE YEARS give or take a day or two…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Apr 1, 2017 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"In September I confidently predicted that these repairs would not be carried out by…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Dec 20, 2016 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"You could not make this up. I confidently predict that the foot bridge will NOT be…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Sep 2, 2016 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Believe me Richard there is nothing in what you have written which I disagree with,…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Oct 6, 2015 to Enfield Archives and Local Studies - council consultation on service provison

15 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"Many thanks to Donald for uploading this newsletter, which I shall print off and rea…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Oct 3, 2015 to Enfield Archives and Local Studies - council consultation on service provison

15 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"It would be a shame if the word "efficiency" is lost to normal usage i.e actually do…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Oct 3, 2015 to Enfield Archives and Local Studies - council consultation on service provison

15 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"I am certainly in favour of preserving local archive facilities but can you please b…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Oct 2, 2015 to Enfield Archives and Local Studies - council consultation on service provison

15 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"How absolutely hideous. The owners should be forced to reinstate with new box sash w…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Oct 2, 2015 to Palmerston Rd PVC windows

7 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Caroline Simpson

"As an amateur student of human nature, my assessment of the reasons why this patheti…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Sep 23, 2015 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Having not seen the posters I had no idea that they were the taster for a commercial…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Jul 4, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

© 2019   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...