Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Lindsey Berthoud's Discussions (484)

Discussions Replied To (398) Replies Latest Activity

"Aw thanks Mat! We'll definitely be in for a few drinks before we leave. "

Lindsey Berthoud replied 22 hours ago to Assorted plants, pots and garden bits need new homes

7 18 hours ago
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Thanks for your messages! Sounds like we'll be able to giveaway most of this stuff t…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied on Monday to Assorted plants, pots and garden bits need new homes

7 18 hours ago
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Ah shame. I heard that because it's been so mild the birds have had plenty of food a…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Feb 1 to Are you joining the RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch This weekend?

4 Feb 1
Reply by Vivian Perkins

"YES! My bird feeder is stocked with all sorts of goodies. "

Lindsey Berthoud replied Jan 30 to Are you joining the RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch This weekend?

4 Feb 1
Reply by Vivian Perkins

"I was wondering that too! Just looked up the planning application and it's for a new…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Jan 27 to The old electrical shop at 112 Myddleton Road

1 Jan 27
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

"Fatisa on Wood Green High Road is great for breakfasts and lunches - great pizza, pa…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Jan 17 to Two Bedroom Flat Sought

10 Jan 17

"I'm on the BP side of the High Road - 8min walk to Bowes Park stn and 12 to Bounds G…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Jan 16 to Two Bedroom Flat Sought

10 Jan 17

"Sounds good! It's a rather lovely building but I bet many people don't look up at it…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Jan 3 to New 'affordable' Wood Green hotel for actors and artists.

2 Jan 9
Reply by Renato B

"Hi Tara - will post this on the B&B FB page for you, hope he comes home soon x"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Jan 3 to Missing Tabby Cat from Maidstone Road

5 Jan 9
Reply by Bal Singh

"Oo, it's up against Albert Road Rec! Well, I've cast my vote. "

Lindsey Berthoud replied Nov 18, 2015 to Vote for Broomfield Park!

2 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by karl brown

RSS

Advertising: (Click for details)

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

My Bowes Park

Read about the amazing local history project by Sound Delivery.

© 2016   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...