Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Deirdre Stowell-Smith's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"It's unreasonable for one group of people to take all the pain on behalf of everyon…"

Deirdre Stowell-Smith replied Sep 15 to Bowes Quieter Neighbourhood Scheme

43 9 hours ago
Reply by Caroline Simpson

"https://alexandraparkneighbours.org.uk/forum/haringey-council-propo... I'm complete…"

Deirdre Stowell-Smith replied Aug 11 to Bowes Quieter Neighbourhood Scheme

43 9 hours ago
Reply by Caroline Simpson

"Hi Daniel, Yes I'm sure all streets could benefit from lower levels of traffic. I t…"

Deirdre Stowell-Smith replied Jun 11 to Low Traffic Neighbourhoods

2 Jun 11
Reply by Deirdre Stowell-Smith

"Yes things have changed ten years down the line but if anything there's more traffi…"

Deirdre Stowell-Smith replied Jan 5 to REINSTATE RIGHT TURN ON THE TOP OF BOUNDS GREEN WHITTINGTON ROAD "JUNCTION

17 Jan 5
Reply by Bernadette Osman

"Hello All, I live on Whittington Road and just wanted to reiterate how hellish the…"

Deirdre Stowell-Smith replied Jan 5 to REINSTATE RIGHT TURN ON THE TOP OF BOUNDS GREEN WHITTINGTON ROAD "JUNCTION

17 Jan 5
Reply by Bernadette Osman

"All great ideas - especially the departure board on the bridge and extending the ca…"

Deirdre Stowell-Smith replied Jul 28, 2019 to £80,000 to improve Bowes Park station

33 yesterday
Reply by Liz Bell

" I'm so sorry to hear that.  Deepest sympathies to the family."

Deirdre Stowell-Smith replied Jan 28, 2019 to Yemani from Red Sea

7 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by Susan Mears

"Thanks so much for posting that - I hope you're ok. Deirdre"

Deirdre Stowell-Smith replied Oct 15, 2018 to Avoid Tesco Express CashPoint - Please Read and Share

7 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Richard Matz

"Hi Claire Try Nat on 07832939526.  He's local and has been cleaning our windows and…"

Deirdre Stowell-Smith replied Apr 4, 2018 to Window Cleaner

4 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by linda scipioni

"I'd missed this - thanks very much for flagging up."

Deirdre Stowell-Smith replied Apr 4, 2018 to CPZ -Haringey are increasing costs and changing terms- ACT NOW!

2 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Deirdre Stowell-Smith

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

© 2020   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...