Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Forum Discussions (2,953)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hounds Green Dog Walking looking for Part-time walker

Hounds Green Dog Walking are looking for a part-time dog walker.   We are looking for someone to join our team on a part-time basis. The…

Started by Jennifer in Community News and Information

0 12 hours ago

North London Branch of Make Votes Matter

(as Keith Hubbard, the author of this message is not a member of B&B, he requested this to be posted on his behalf). Hello, I am writin…

Started by Joanna Burke in Campaigns and Community Activism

0 19 hours ago

A Walk in Myddleton Road- exhibition

Dear neighbours, I would like to invite you to an exhibition of my panoramic drawings of Myddleton Road and the New River at Bruce Castle M…

Started by gabriela Schutz in Community News and Information

0 yesterday

Rubbish clearance

Hi, I'm looking for a man with a van who can pick up approx 20 large rubbish bags and approx 60 flattened boxes (small and large) and take…

Started by Kevin in Tradespeople Recomendations

0 yesterday

Garden shed repositioning

Hello We moved into the area a few weeks ago and would like to get the outdoor shed moved to a different space in the garden. Can anyone r…

Started by Emma Crowe in Tradespeople Recomendations

3 on Sunday
Reply by Haydn Reid

Wood Green & Bounds Green on Film

Hi. I'm a volunteer for London's Screen Archives, and I've been cataloguing a film about Wood Green (including bits on Bounds green) for th…

Started by Zoe Roberts in Local History

7 on Friday
Reply by Zoe Roberts

House sitter Cat Sitter Request 30th May to Friday 2nd June 2017

Hello all, If anyone knows of a trusted friend or relative who would like to cat sit at our house for a few days later this month, let me…

Started by A Norton in Community News and Information

3 on Friday
Reply by Elena

Cinema Club for the Over 50s: I Am Not Your Negro, Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Friday May 26

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 50's feature is the documentary I am Not Your Negro.  Synopsis:In 1979, James Baldwin wrote a letter…

Started by James Cowling in Community News and Information

0 on Thursday

Bb Clarinet Boosey and Hawkes Regent for sale

Beautiful mellow sound from wooden clarinet. Easy to play. Excellent condition. Hard case. A much loved clarinet that didn't get played en…

Started by N S in Items offered - for sale or for free.

0 May 17

For sale ibanez SR700 electric bass guitar in amber gloss

As new electric bass. Owned by cellist who wanted to learn but didn't have time. Has fender soft wound strings never used. And three other…

Started by N S in Items offered - for sale or for free.

0 May 17

RSS

Advertising: (Click for details)

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

My Bowes Park

Read about the amazing local history project by Sound Delivery.

© 2017   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...