Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Forum Discussions (2,147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Prince Pub: An Asset of Community Value

Following our recent discussions about the Prince Pub on the corner of Finsbury Road and Trinity Road a formal application for listing the…

Started by Richard McKeever in Planning and Regeneration

12 4 hours ago
Reply by Richard Matz

kitten needs a home

a seemingly homeless kitten has decided to sit on my front doorstep and wait for a home....sadly, I can't have another cat....I've tried th…

Started by sheenagh burgess in Community News and Information

0 7 hours ago

Help Raise Funds for Refugees Fleeing War

Hi all - I live locally and I'm fundraising for CalAid to raise money to buy essentials and urgently needed items like soap, shampoo, torch…

Started by Leigh in Campaigns and Community Activism

1 13 hours ago
Reply by Sureka Fernando

Enfield Local History Course.

As autumn approaches there is always a new term "back to school" feeling in the air so its a perfect time to sign up for a course of evenin…

Started by Administrator in Local History

0 14 hours ago

TRAINING: Use Fire Blankets for Kitchen Fires!

DO NOT EVER PUT WATER ON A CHIP FAN FIRE as it causes an explosion! A fat pan fire fire needs to be covered with a fire blanket (or simil…

Started by Donald Smith in Community News and Information

0 15 hours ago

Unknowingly overcharged in the London Area

The above article reproduced from Rail Magazine 782 identifies an issue of fares not entered correctly (or specifically having been omitt…

Started by Donald Smith in Public Transport

0 16 hours ago

Removal of Fare Concession for oldies on Virgin Trains

The long article reproduced above has been published in RailMagazine No 782 and reports the withdrawal of previously unpromoted fare conc…

0 16 hours ago

Rail Fares outside of London for part time workers

As from January 2015 within the geographical area covered by Transport for London Travel Zones 1 through Zone 6, daily and weekly capping h…

0 16 hours ago

Arnos Park Flooding

This was the scene in Arnos Park on Wednesday when the Pymmes Brook burst its banks and inundated part of Arnos Park.  In this case the P…

Started by Donald Smith in Community News and Information

0 17 hours ago

Baby activities?

Hello!  We're moving to Warwick Road from HIghgate in about a month I was brought up in North London so know the area quite well. We have…

Started by sam lassman in Families and Children

4 yesterday
Reply by Lucia

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

My Bowes Park

Read about the amazing local history project by Sound Delivery.

© 2015   Created by Richard McKeever.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...