Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Community News and Information (1,339)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zero Market N22 - Launch 1st June

Hello, I just thought I'd let you know we are launching a zero waste market at Heartlands High School. We are currently still looking for s…

Started by Ana Remigio

0 Apr 24

Help buy a new ping pong table for the Community Gym in Myddleton Road

You may know that, very sadly, our much used ping pong table in the Myddleton Road Gym was vandalised and had to be taken away. We are now…

Started by Caroline Simpson

1 Apr 24
Reply by Caroline Simpson

Friends of the Green Bounds Green (FGBG) Easter Egg Hunt

Hello everyone - A reminder about two events happening on the Green next Saturday 20th April. At 9.00 we will be having our usual monthly l…

Started by Sue

0 Apr 14

Shaftesbury hall

Hi all, does anyone have a contact number for someone who manages the use of Shaftesbury hall? Many thanks Jen

Started by Jennifer

1 Apr 1
Reply by Matthew Clark

Fun Street Party in Crouch End with a civil disobedience twist

If you missed this Extinction Rebellion event, here is a very short film by realmedia, and a brief account with pictures: https://alexandra…

Started by Annabel Gregory

0 Apr 1

Alexandra Palace – Heritage and Conservation – Still at risk!

WANTED: architects, planners, conservationists, historians – all with an interest in the heritage and conservation of Alexandra Park and Pa…

Started by Colin Marr

0 Mar 7

Saturday March 2nd-Renaissance Supper club hosted by local chef-Alan Rosenthal-French mountain cuisine & live classical pianist

Saturday March 2nd- Renaissance Supper Club hosted by local chef-Alan Rosenthal French mountain inspired menu with live classical pianist…

Started by Renaissance

0 Feb 26

Missing Cat -small reward offered if found

Pebbles is a fluffy white cat with tabby markings to head and tail and 2 spots on her back. She went missing from Marlborough Road after 16…

Started by Janet Boorman

1 Feb 20
Reply by Janet Boorman

memories of Myddleton Road Market

Yesterday, I had this lovely email sent to me out of the blue: --- Hi Lucy I used to live in New Southgate – 1955-1966 – and we regularly w…

Started by Lucy Whitehead

8 Feb 14
Reply by We Love Myddleton Road

Take a ride on Great Northern’s Class 717 preview train

Hello! There's another preview of Bowes Park's new trains online... "Take a ride on Great Northern's Class 717 previous train"... It includ…

Started by We Love Myddleton Road

0 Feb 7

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

© 2019   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...