Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Community News and Information (1,339)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

House to rent in August

Hi All, We're looking to rent our 4 bed house on Belsize Ave out in August. If you of anyone you know might be interested, drop me a line a…

Started by Martin McAllister

0 Jul 1

Shop on Myddleton road available

Hi all, A decent- sized shop has come free on Myddleton Road in Bounds Green. The owners are keen on it staying as a shop, so if any of you…

Started by Carla Francome

0 Jun 28

Bridie Dyllon died on Sunday 2nd

Those of you who have listened to the interviews on My Bowes Park will remember hearing Bridie Dyllon, the elderly Irish lady well known in…

Started by Caroline Simpson

1 Jun 19
Reply by Caroline Simpson

The swifts are back again!

Hurrah! The swifts are back again! Four days earlier than last year.At about 7.15 this evening three were swooping high over my garden in W…

1 May 28
Reply by Lucia

Next Bowes Park Ward meeting 29th May 7.30pm at the TAB centre, Palmerston Road

Thought I'd put a reminder about this meeting with our councillors. Hopefully there will be an update about CPZ, efforts to address anti so…

Started by linda scipioni

0 May 21

Planning application for new fitness studio

A planning application has gone in to Haringey Council to change No. 94 Myddleton Road into a fitness studio. We Love Myddleton Road has be…

Started by We Love Myddleton Road

1 May 14
Reply by Daniel Cowan

DEMOLITION AND REDEVELOPMENT OF 35 MAIDSTONE ROAD

DEADLINE FOR OBJECTIONS - JANUARY 26 We very much hope that if you haven’t already, you will consider objecting to this proposal (HGY/201…

Started by Tsveta Dimitrova

2 May 5
Reply by Anna Blackburn

New River Path

Hurrah! The New River Path is Open again.  You can now walk along the river on the new non-muddy path.  It will look much better when the g…

6 May 3
Reply by Caroline Simpson

Launch of All Good Bookshop in Wood Green, Saturday 11th May

All Good Bookshop Launch - Saturday 11th May 2.00pm to 4.00pm at Council Chambers, Haringey Civic Centre It is our immense pleasure to ann…

Started by LucyG

0 May 1

Warwick Road traffic calming

Has anyone seen the chaos on Warwick Road since the new traffic calming measures came in ? I was initially for it-anything to reduce the sp…

Started by Paul o'callaghan

3 Apr 26
Reply by Matthew Kitching

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

© 2019   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...