Bowes and Bounds Connected

A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Community News and Information (1,372)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Father Robert Wilkinson leaves Bowes Park

After seven years of service to St Michael-at-Bowes (Church of England) Church and the neighbourhood, Father Robert Wilkinson will be leavi…

Started by Catharine Perry

0 Sep 9, 2011

Temporary road closure for a funeral

We have just received notification, via a letter through our door, that our road (Arcadian Gardens) will be closed for most of tomorrow (Fr…

Started by dawnage

2 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by dawnage

solar panels

Dear Neighbours,   Has anyone heard or had contact with a company called Sunny Britain?  I saw an article on them in the Sunday Times recen…

Started by Kathie Burke

0 Aug 28, 2011

Outdoor Community Gym for Myddleton Road?

The Bowes Park Community Association is presently negotiating with Thames Water to use the small piece of land behind the mural gates, oppo…

Started by Administrator

2 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by n10bjj

Thames Water - Pipe Renewal

Currently going through this in my Area - Noel Park Estate   Suprised that Thames Water is able to get water and pump it through .....   Af…

Started by ROBERT RUGGLES

0 Aug 4, 2011

New business: tell us what you think

As some of you may be aware from another discussion on this forum, my husband and I are preparing to open a business on Myddleton Road in B…

Started by Nell Riches

11 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Dave Corcoran

n

n

Started by n10bjj

1 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Trinity-at-Bowes MethodistChurch

Tube Disruptions in June/July

Here are some forthcoming dates for disruptions to the Tube in our area over the next few weeks:   ENGINEERING WORKS   VICTORIA LINE - NO S…

Started by British Transport Police

0 Jun 13, 2011

Physio-Pilates is coming again!

Hello Bowes Parkers!   Just to say that the Pilates course of 10 will be starting again in mid July at the Tennis Club off Brownlow Road.  …

Started by N S

2 Jun 4, 2011

Bowes Park Community Arts Centre

There is a building for rent in Clarence Road.  It faces Finsbury Gardens (on the West? side of Truro Road)  The Rent is £30,000 per year.…

Started by Kate Franzmann

14 May 5, 2011
Reply by Dave Corcoran

RSS

Advertising

Support this site

We operate as a volunteer-run community project, accepting advertising helps cover our costs. Whilst it's cheap to run the site - it's not free. If you can help - please consider making a donation..

Events

December 2019
SMTWTFS

© 2019   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...