A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green
Time: July 21, 2012 from 2:30pm to 4:30pm
Street: Boundary Hall, Snells Park,
City/Town: Edmonton, N18 2SY
Website or Map: https://m.facebook.com/events…
Event Type: public meeting
Event Added By: John Mellor
Latest Activity: Jul 12, 2012
What now for Chase Farm Hospital?
What about our local NHS Services? How does the new legislation affect our NHS services and who is now reponsible for running local services? How can we protect services from rationing, privatisation and the introduction of co-payments, increasingly seen happening up and down the country?
Hear the latest on our changing local NHS from, whether you live in Enfield, Barnet, Cheshunt, Edmonton or Tottenham.
1. Introduction - Theodora Munroe
2. What is happening to NHS services nationally and locally? John Lister, Journalist, International Health Care Policy.
3. Who is now responsible for managing NHS services and the impact of this on NHS services - Local CCG representative (TBC)
4. Update on Chase Farm Hopsital (and impact on North Middlesex and Barnet Hospitals) - Maternity Services by Kieran McGregor (Save Chase Farm campaign) and Audiology services by Vivien Giladi (Over 50's Forum)
5. Q&A session
6. What next? What can you do to protect our NHS services? - ask your GP to sign an NHS pledge, amongst others
7. Any other questions
Please feel free to stay behind and join us for complimentary refreshments.
Saturday, 21 July 2012,
14:30 - 16:30
Boundary Hall, Snells Park, Edmonton, N18 2SY
Add a Comment