A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green
Time: July 21, 2012 from 8pm to 11:30pm
Location: Bounds Green Bowls & Tennis Club
Street: Brownlow Road
Website or Map: http://www.bgbtc.co.uk/contac…
Event Type: gourmet, 5-course, dinner
Event Added By: Jane Lees
Latest Activity: Jun 20, 2012
To celebrate Summer (!), Bounds Green Bowls & Tennis Club is delighted to bring to its members, friends and local community a gastronomic evening.
5 delicious courses from our resident Chef, Sonia Meagor (founder of Eco-Cuisine), will include:
* Smoked mackerel, gressingham ducks liver & succulent pork liver pates
* Wild salmon fillet, green leaf salad & horseradish dressing
* Navarin of Devon lamb, new potatoes & a medley of summer vegetables
* English country cheeseboard
* Summer Berries pavlova with clotted cream.
Each course will be served a different glass of wine.
Cost £42.50 with wine (£32.50 without wine)
Please contact Sonia at 07773 298269 or firstname.lastname@example.org who will take your booking and confirm your preferred payment method.
Add a Comment